Show author information instead of username in Trac
The plugin allows a Trac administrator to show author information instead of username in a Trac wiki, ticket and timeline pages. Full name, email and user name of an author can be used for the author information.
The implementation of this plugin was conceived via t:#7339.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file:
[components] tracusernamedecorate.* = enabled
- 15213 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-05 17:22:39
UsernameDecoratePlugin: refuse Trac 1.4+
- 14262 by jun66j5 on 2014-11-15 15:44:43
UsernameDecoratePlugin: removed debugging print statement (closes #12061)
- 14138 by jun66j5 on 2014-08-27 18:18:20
UsernameDecoratePlugin: decorate usernames in cc field of ticket box (fixed #11952)
- example-query.png (8.5 KB) - added by jun66j5 2 years ago.
- example-ticket.png (6.7 KB) - added by jun66j5 2 years ago.
- example-ticketcomment.png (5.8 KB) - added by jun66j5 2 years ago.
- example-timeline.png (9.2 KB) - added by jun66j5 2 years ago.
- example-wikihistory.png (8.1 KB) - added by jun66j5 2 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip