|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Virtual Permissons for the Owner/Reporter/CC'er of a ticket
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
There are three main permissions for this plugin:
TICKET_IS_SELF is an alias for all three of these.
There are also group-based permissions:
TICKET_IS_OWNER_GROUP. These work in a similar way to their non-group counterparts, except that you are granted access if you share a group with the target user.
TICKET_IS_GROUP is an alias for all the group-based permissions (and therefore all the normal ones as well).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:virtualticketpermissionsplugin here].
accept = new,accepted -> accepted accept.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY,TICKET_IS_OWNER
Then the user can only accept the ticket if it has already been assigned to them.
- 11511 by rjollos on 2012-04-22 09:00:42
Fixes #9979: Clarified that license is BSD 3-Clause.
- Added license info to source, and switched to UTF-8 encoding of the source.
- Committing the deletion part of the move operation in .
- 11510 by rjollos on 2012-04-22 08:54:25
Refs #9979: Renamed
- 4153 by normanr on 2008-08-19 10:47:20
Adding mime-type for README