|Version 1 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
Display number of page visits
Macro displays how many times was wiki page displayed.
This macro accepts from one to three parameters. First parameter is wiki page name which visit count you want to display. Other parameters are optional. Second parameter determines if displaying of macro should update specified page visit count. Accepted values of this parameter are: True, False, true, false, 1, 0. Default value is true. Third parameter specifies number of digits for visit count display. If its value is 0 then visit count is displayed as simple text. Default value is 4.
In trac.ini configuration file you can specify time after what cookie used to store information about visited pages on client expires in seconds (0 means as long as session lasts):
[visitcounter] expires = 0
Download the zipped source from [download:visitcountermacro here].
After installing plugin's egg enable it in environment's trac.ini configuration file or use WebAdminPlugin to do it for you:
[components] visitcounter.core.* = enabled visitcounter.init.* = enabled
Then updage your environment using:
# trac-admin <path_to_environment> upgrade
[[VisitCounter(WikiStart)]] [[VisitCounter(WikiStart, false)]] [[VisitCounter(WikiStart, True, 3)]]
- 12139 by rjollos on 2012-10-10 03:54:13
Fixed incorrect source code encoding (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/).
- 8503 by rjollos on 2010-08-29 09:31:32
Renamed visitcoutermacro -> visitcountermacro to fix a typo. Refs #7573.
- 7931 by Blackhex on 2010-05-04 16:13:41
- Created 0.10 and 0.11 branches.
- Ported to Trac 0.11, it should work also with Trac 0.12.
- 1219 by Blackhex on 2006-08-31 17:48:58
Bug in session expiration date fix.
- 1087 by Blackhex on 2006-08-06 15:27:12
- Cookie 'expires' value was not setted.
- Macro now can be used without argumets when current wiki page visit count is displayed.
- Cookie name has changed from 'visited' to 'visited-pages' to prevent name collistion.