Adds permission to delete attachments
Adds permission TICKET_ATTACHMENT_DELETE for exclusive right to delete and replace attachments, regardless of who added / changed it.
Everybody who has permission TICKET_ATTACHMENT_DELETE can delete / replace attachments, regardless of who added / changed it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To work correctly, the module has to be placed in your list of permission policies in trac.ini:
[trac] permission_policies = AttachmentDeletePolicy, DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-17 03:01:23
- Added BSD 3-Clause license with permission of author, adding license text in a COPYING file and adding headers to source code.
- Tidied up setup,py. Changed url to point to trac-hacks since this variable affects where defects are reported in the case that the user creates a ticket using the button on the Internal Error page.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-15 11:50:43
Removed empty 0.9 directory.
-  by framay on 2011-06-20 16:14:21
initial commit for AttachmentPolicyPlugin (version 0.1.0)