Add a pastebin component to Trac
Adds a basic pastebin functionality to a webpage. It requires Trac >= 0.11 and Pygments > 0.5.
For some screenshots have a look at the attachments. But note that they are taken on my test trac installation with a heavily modified theme.
The TracPastePlugin provides several features:
- Paste events are shown in the timeline.
Several additional features have been proposed:
- Tags support (#6160)
- TracLinks support (#5773)
- Search provider (#6140)
- Spam filter integration (#6144)
- XmlRpcPlugin support (#6348)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Make sure the Pygments Python package is installed
- Either: Download, build egg, drop into your plugins folder,
or: easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracpasteplugin/0.11
- Enable it through WebAdmin or by editing trac.ini: [components] tracpaste.* = enabled
- Run trac-admin $TRAC_ENV upgrade
- Restart web server
- Add the permissions PASTEBIN_VIEW, PASTEBIN_CREATE, PASTEBIN_DELETE and PASTEBIN_ADMIN that you'd like your users to have.
- It should now be visible on the main navigation bar and available under /pastebin.
Refs #5773: Updated maintainer info.
TracPastePlugin : Bootstrap styling for integration with Apache(TM) Bloodhound
- pastebin_file.png (101.9 kB) - added by anonymous on 01/18/07 10:40:22.
- pastebin_index.png (100.5 kB) - added by anonymous on 01/18/07 10:41:29.
- bh_pastebin_x_99_mainform.png (37.1 kB) -
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . New paste form, added by olemis on 01/28/13 09:32:07.
- bh_pastebin_x_100_pasteview.png (37.5 kB) -
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . Paste view, added by olemis on 01/28/13 09:32:54.