Non wiki Names like setTextColor are transformed to wiki names
|Reported by:||anton||Owned by:||jun66j5|
I write some typical C++ or Java function in the wiki like:
I created a new function setTextColor
What I do now:
- I do this in the normal textarea (wysiwyg is off)
- In the preview setTextColor is normal text
- now I switch to wysiwyg and I see that the TextColor part is treated as wiki link
- If I click preview again setTextColor is still a normal text
- If I switch bach to textarea (wysiwyg off) now I can see that setTextColor was transformed to set[wiki:TextColor]
For me this is critical because I am not the only one to use this wiki, and other people like the wysiwyg mode.
So there is a great danger that somebody destroys (ok sounds hard) the whole page formating.
Otherwise its a wonderfull plugin :-)