TicketBox error if the title of the column in the report is modified
|Reported by:||Eleonore||Owned by:||Shun-ichi Goto|
When I use a report, I modify the title of some columns in order to translate them in French. So the title of the column with the description of the ticket is not 'summary' but 'Titre'. If I use the TicketBox macro with this report, I've got an error : " Error: Macro TicketBox('Mes tickets',1,summary,inline,nosort) failed list.index(x): x not in list "
And I only have to change the title of the column 'summary' back to normal to get the macro working.
So it would be great if the ticketBox macro could work even if we change the title of the column 'summary'. But if this is not possible, never mind, we can use Trac with english titles.
Thanks again for this great plugin, very useful to us.