[Patch] Correction of some visual defects
|Reported by:||phm||Owned by:||coling|
I like very much this plugin, except for some visual bugs, so I choose to correct them.
With the plugin enabled, the active tab in mainnav isn't showed anymore
Normally, the active tab is shown in white over a black background (actually, an image with a black gradient). This is lost when the plugin is active.
The reference to the CSS stylesheet is added in an IRequestFilter. This prematurely creates the chrome attribute of the req object, without the correct handler in context.
- Moved add_stylesheet to process_request in webui.py;
- Added add_stylesheet in ticket_filter.py and timeline_hook.py;
- Completely removed IRequestFilter implementation.
Link in admin opens the main Worklog tab
It should open the Work Log admin page.
- Pattern in webui.py changed to /^worklog/, so it is recognized only when in first position.
Some components go beyond the Stop Work popup window boundaries
- Added CSS for textarea so its size depends on the popup size;
- Works for FF3;
- For IE6-7, not really better, but not worse;
- Not tested with other browsers.