Problems with active and inactive "Stop" button in stop work window.
|Reported by:||anebi||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by otaku42)
Hi, we have installed these components:
The situation is this:
- I have started the work log on a ticket. I go to the ticket and click on "Stop" button. Then the window for stopping the work is loading. There "Stop" button is active. I can stop the work.
- If i click on "close" link then the window is closing. when i click again on "Stop Work", then the window for stopping the work is loading and "Stop" button is inactive. I cannot stop the work.
- I click "close" link again, and then refresh the page on the browser and click again on "Stop Work", the windows is loading and "Stop" button is active. But when i click on "Stop", the work is not stopping.
- I need to go to somewhere else on trac and then go back to the ticket. Then i click stop work and "stop". Then everything works fine, it stop the work.
What is expecting:
- When i go to a ticket anc click "Stop work", then "Stop", work to stop.
- If i click on "close" link on stop work window and again to "Stop Work', the "stop" button to be active and to able to stop the work.
- After page refresh to be able to stop work, not only button to be active.
I don't know if is a real bug or is a problem with my installation, but we have this problem.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.