Removing Files during Resubmit fails
|Reported by:||mlb5000||Owned by:||Cinc-th|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
When Resubmitting a code review, if you click on a file in the list to remove it from the review, then Submit the code review, the files you removed remain. Steps for reproduction:
- Create a code review with one or more files.
- Open the review and click "Resubmit code review" at the bottom.
- Remove one or more files from the new code review.
- (optional) add one or more new files to the review.
- Click submit.
The files you removed in step 2 still remain. Any files added in 3a are added, however.
Change History (4)
comment:3 Changed 12 months ago by Cinc-th
- Owner changed from andersm to Cinc-th
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Removing Files during Resumit fails to Removing Files during Resubmit fails
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.12