Opened 7 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#5921 new defect

german umlauts

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: edunne
Priority: normal Component: TestCaseManagementPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords: german umlauts
Cc: Trac Release: 0.11



we tried to use german umlauts in the testcase xml, but they will be not displayed correct. When we use the CDATA tag nothing will be displayed. my email ronniDOTbjelosevicATumdaschDOTcom

Attachments (1)

Test_Update_SL.xml (1.9 KB) - added by anonymous 7 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by edunne

can you attach an example test case...

Changed 7 years ago by anonymous


comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by jens.vogel@…

Attached an example testcase. We got the same problem: if we use german umlauts (such as ä, ü, ö), the TestManagementPlugin says the XML-file isn't well formed.

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous

found a workaround

instead of the german umlaut use the entity number of the char (found at

example: ü -> Ü NOT Ü


Add Comment

Modify Ticket

as new The owner will remain edunne.

E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.