Add filters for watchlist table content
|Reported by:||Martin Scharrer||Owned by:||Martin Scharrer|
|Cc:||Steffen Hoffmann||Trac Release:||0.12|
Dynamic filters should be added to all watchlist tables, e.g. using the dataTables functions (see below for links), to only show specific rows. This is not to be confused with #7647, which "filters" columns.
- Only show all entries which changed since the last time the user looked at the watchlist.
- Only show all entries which changed in a user definable range (Extra: provide JS data pickers)
- Add filters (like in link 1.) to all columns, e.g. in the table footer.
- Extra: Regular expressions could also be supported.
- Extra: Filter selections should be saved in a cookie to survive between page views.
With this it should be possible to e.g. filter all wiki pages changed in a certain time range, which start (or include) with 'ABC/' and where changed by a certain user.