[patch] You can't delete a PDF attachment when PDFRedirector is enabled.
|Reported by:||lburaggi@…||Owned by:||rjollos|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
How can i delete a PDF attachment when PDFRedirector is enabled ? The only work around I found is:
- Disabling the PDFRedirector Plugin in the Admin page
- Showing the attachment preview page that contains the Delete button and deleting the attachment
- Re-enabling the plugin.
Note that you need TRAC_ADMIN permission to do that.
I would like an easier way to delete PDF attachments, not requiring high level permissions.
Change History (5)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
- Cc rjollos added; anonymous removed
- Keywords attachment delete added
- Summary changed from You can't delete a PDF attachment when PDFRedirector is enabled. to [patch] You can't delete a PDF attachment when PDFRedirector is enabled.
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Cc rjollos removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner changed from nicholasbs to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed