Adds permission to delete attachments
This plugin adds the exclusive right to delete and replace attachments, regardless of who added or changed the attachment. The plugin introduces the permission TICKET_ATTACHMENT_DELETE: any user with this permission can delete and replace attachments, regardless of who added or changed it.
See also: t:#948
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
To work correctly, the module has to be placed in your list of permission policies in your trac.ini file:
[trac] permission_policies = AttachmentDeletePolicy, DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy
- 13152 by rjollos on 2013-05-17 03:01:23
- Added BSD 3-Clause license with permission of author, adding license text in a COPYING file and adding headers to source code.
- Tidied up setup,py. Changed url to point to trac-hacks since this variable affects where defects are reported in the case that the user creates a ticket using the button on the Internal Error page.
- 13142 by rjollos on 2013-05-15 11:50:43
Removed empty 0.9 directory.
- 10338 by framay on 2011-06-20 16:14:21
initial commit for AttachmentPolicyPlugin (version 0.1.0)