Comment on deliverables and link to tickets
This plugin allows you to leave comments on top of files, changesets, and attachments. Once you've added all of your comments, you can send them to tickets. These include links to these comments and their description.
The problem that this plugin solves, is two-fold. When reviewing code, it's difficult to associate your comments with their appropriate context. Then, collecting all of these new issues into actionable tickets requires typically a lot of manual effort.
- CodeCommentsPlugin Comment on deliverables and link to tickets
- CodeReviewPlugin Code Review Plugin
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin Working with code reviews and ticket/changeset relationships
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review of Source Code
- PeerReviewPlugin/Documentation Distributed Peer Review - User Guide
If you found a bug, create a new issue on github.
Download the source from here.
More information on installation and configuration can be found in the README.