Integrate GTK-Doc documentation pages into Trac
This plugin integrates gtkdoc books into Trac's interface. This is accomplished by displaying the actual html output of gtkdoc, as well as integrating into the search engine in Trac. GTK-Doc generates API documentation from comments added to C code, but can also be used to document other application code such as Python.
There are the following new user permissions in this plugin:
GTKDOC_SEARCH: search in the API documentation
GTKDOC_VIEW: view the API documentation
GTKDOC_ADMIN: allows the addition and removal of API documentation books
As mentioned above the admin_interface provides an interface for adding and removing books. Books are keyed on a name given to them at the time they are added, as well as an absolute path on the local filesystem of where the book actually is. This way, you can update the documentation (with rsync for example) and not have to touch a thing in Trac.
See also: original announcement.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 9899 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-25 06:44:29
- minor bug fixes in the deployment of non-default books
- words more appropriate in the admin interface
- 9892 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-24 03:43:32
- a more complete admin interface!
- 9886 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-23 05:53:18
- a more complete admin interface
- WARNING: before update, remove old [gtkdoc] tags