phpBB Authentication with AccountManagerPlugin
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This plugin allows you to use a phpBB3 database as the authentication store for Trac.
This plugin is sponsored by Cobra.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- As a prerequisite, AccountManagerPlugin must be installed.
- Grab and unpack the source.
- Change into the source directory that contains the
setup.pyfile and build an egg:
python setup.py bdist_egg
- Copy the egg, found in
pluginsdirectory of the desired Trac environment.
Enable the auth store by adding the following to your
[components] phpbbauth.main.PhpBBAuthStore = enabled
Set the phpBB database location:
[account-manager] phpbb_database = mysql://user:pass@host/database password_store = PhpBBAuthStore
To use this, mysql-python is required which can be installed with pip from a command line:
pip install mysql-python
- 4041 by pacopablo on 2008-07-20 06:08:46
- Fixes #3355 - Indeed the default prefix should have been lowercase. This is fixed in the applied patch. Thanks for the report and the suggestion.
- 3560 by pacopablo on 2008-04-26 16:19:06
Fixed session population on login.
- 3558 by pacopablo on 2008-04-26 03:08:00
Added session population functionality on login. updated setup.py keywords and added trove classifier