Subtickets support for Trac tickets
This plugin offers sub-ticket feature for managing tickets.
Relations between tickets are stored in a table called 'Subtickets' with just two columns: parent, child.
See also: ChildTicketsPlugin
If you have any issues, create a new issue ticket.
You can download zipped source from here.
- Download the zip file, unpack it and run:
python setup.py bdist_egg
- Install it in one of the following ways:
cp dist/*.egg path/to/trac/env/plugins
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file as follows:
[components] tracsubtickets.api.* = enabled tracsubtickets.web_ui.* = enabled
- Upgrade your Trac environment:
trac-admin <env> upgrade
About i18n/l10n support
This plugin is prepared for localization. The patched version is available at the Git repo now.
The English message texts are still the (POSIX) default. If this isn't your preferred language, you can:
- check if it is already available from the Trac plugin l10n project at Transifex or
- do it yourself, see the l10n cookbook page for Trac plugins for more details.
Top translations: Trac_Plugin-L10N » tracsubtickets