Add support for inter-Trac ticket dependencies and summary tickets
This plugin provides support for ticket dependencies and summary tickets among projects.
Why does this plugin provide support intertrac?
The custom field that the ticket needs is different in each ticket type. Custom fields that the summary ticket needs and custom fields that a sub-ticket needs are different.
- Data as follows are on MS-Project side, if you need them:
- Extend XMLRPC plugin suitable to this plugin and VisualBasicTracConnectorIntegration.
- Import/update tickets from MS-Project.
- When ticket's status is changed, add comment to dependency tickets.
- Edit custom fields' change time for creating burndown chart in Excel.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Installation and Configuration
- Create an egg:
$ tracdependencyplugin\0.11>python setup.py bdist_egg
- Install the egg file.
- Add InterTrac settings to your trac.ini file:
[intertrac] test1.title = Test 1 test1.url = http://192.168.1.13/trac/Test1 test2.title = Test 2 test2.url = http://192.168.1.13/trac/Test2
- Add Trac Dependency settings to your trac.ini file:
[tracdependency] label = Test1
- Add extended InterTrac settings to your trac.ini file:
[intertrac] test1.label = Test1 test1.path = C:\TracLight\projects\trac\Test1 test1.title = Test 1 test1.url = http://192.168.1.13/trac/Test1 test2.label = Test2 test2.path = C:\TracLight\projects\trac\Test2 test2.title = Test 2 test2.url = http://192.168.1.13/trac/Test2
- Add custom fields to your trac.ini file:
[ticket-custom] due_assign = text due_assign.label = Start due_assign.order = 1 due_close = text due_close.label = Finish due_close.order = 2 complete = text complete.label = Complete complete.order = 3 baseline_start = text baseline_start.label = Baseline Start baseline_start.order = 4 baseline_finish = text baseline_finish.label = Baseline Finish baseline_finish.order = 5 # for TracDependencyPlugin summary_ticket = text summary_ticket.label = Summary Ticket summary_ticket.order = 6 dependencies = text dependencies.label = Preceding Tickets dependencies.order = 7
- Enable this plugin in your trac.ini file:
[components] tracdependency.* = enabled
|Imported Gantt chart from Trac|
|Please see dependencies and outline. There are three tickets as follows.|
|Please see MS-Project connector.|
|Dependencies page of Test2:#1|
|InterTrac setting admin page|
- TicketDepGantt.png (44.8 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
(57.5 KB) -
added by okazaki 7 years ago.
InterTrac setting page
- t2-2.png (66.5 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
- t2-1.png (67.7 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
- t1-1.png (67.7 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
- t2-1-dep.png (61.4 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
- TracDependency.2.png (99.2 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
- TracDependency.png (99.2 KB) - added by okazaki 7 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip