Software Release Control for Trac
A Release Notes document has the following objectives:
- tell the business what this new release entails and is stated in business terms
- tell the infrastructure support team and release management team how to install the release in our different environments
- collect the approval from the business: they should test the release and then approve it.
This document is created for every new software version released to the Production environment.
This plugin automates to a degree the creation of this document, where you fill in the version, the Release description and the user names of the people who should approve the release.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 15741 by jun66j5 on 2016-09-01 05:54:58
- 12643 by rjollos on 2013-02-20 04:32:07
Refs #10830: Added COPYING file with BSD 3-Clause license.
- 12642 by rjollos on 2013-02-20 04:29:48
Refs #10830: Moved
tagsdirectories outside of the