Multi-week calendar for planning
This macro [[WeekPlan(...)]] can be used to show calendars / week plans in your Trac wiki. Clicking on the calendar allows you to interactively add events to the calendar. Moving or resizing events is possible by drag-and-drop. Clicking an event allows editing or deleting.
A "plan" is a named set of events. Multiple plans can be shown and edited in the same calendar in different colors.
The calendar data can be accessed as an iCalendar feed at /weekplan?format=ics&plan=xyz.
The FullCalendar library is used for the UI. The data is stored in a new table in the Trac database.
As an example, add the following to your Trac wiki page:
This will then be displayed as follows:
- There is no history or undo functionality.
- There is no tracking of users. Everyone with WEEK_PLAN permission can freely edit any plan.
- There is no support for collaborative editing. Changes only become visible when the page is manually refreshed. There is no conflict detection or resolution mechanism.
- plan: Id of the shown collection of events. (required)
- Can be a |-separated list of multiple plans.
- start: A date in the first week shown. (Defaults to today.)
- weeks: Number of weeks shown. (Defaults to one.)
- width: Width of the calendar. (Defaults to 400.)
- rowheight: Height of one row of the calendar. (Defaults to 100.)
- showweekends: Show Saturdays and Sundays (Default is hidden.)
- color: Color of the events. (Defaults to #3A87AD|#39AC60|#D7A388|#88BDD7|#9939AC|#AC9939.)
- Can be a |-separated list of multiple colors. Each plan uses a different colors if multiple plans are specified.
- label: Labels shown instead of the plan ids. (Defaults to the plan ids.)
- Can be a |-separated list of multiple labels. Each plan uses a different label if multiple plans are specified.
- hidelegend: Show a legend below the calendar. (Defaults to shown.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Installation of the plugin requires the usual step:
- Trac 1.2: easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/weekplanplugin/trunk
- Trac 1.0: easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/weekplanplugin/tags/weekplan-1.2.
Then also enable it in Trac's plugin admin page or in your trac.ini file:
[components] weekplan.* = enabled
A database upgrade will be required as usual: trac-admin path/to/trac/environment upgrade.
Assign the new WEEK_PLAN permission to the appropriate Trac groups / users, for example in Trac's permission admin page.
- 16140 by lucid on 2016-12-21 22:21:05
WeekPlanPlugin: Bump version to 1.3
- 16135 by rjollos on 2016-12-21 21:00:54
WeekPlanPlugin: tag version 1.2
Version 1.2 is compatible with Trac 1.0.
- 16115 by lucid on 2016-12-18 17:13:12
WeekPlanPlugin: Trac 1.3 compatible DB upgrades.
Since trac:ticket:11901 we would have to use get_connector instead of _get_connector.
Since trac:ticket:11512 we can use create_tables helper to simplify this.