Set CSS styles using a wiki page
This plugin allows one wiki page to be used as global CSS style file for Trac. The CSS file is provided at [/projectdir]/wikicss.css and a link HTML header is inserted which directs browsers to it.
This plugin was originally requested through #1714.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
5 / 6
Download the zipped source from here.
- With easy_install:
- Restart web server (in this example using Apache on Ubuntu OS):
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
- Enable plugin through ../admin/general/plugin or modify your trac.ini file to include:
[components] tracwikicss.* = enabled
Put the following into your configuration file trac.ini:
[wikicss] # configure wiki page to be used as CSS file as `[/projectdir]/wikicss.css`. wikipage = SiteStyle
This uses the wiki:SiteStyle page as CSS style file.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 9159 by martin_s on 2010-09-27 16:27:40
- Added use of HTTPNotFound exception.
- 8555 by martin_s on 2010-08-30 23:58:07
Added encoding meta-comment and declared SVN keywords as unicode to avoid issues with non-english locales.