Plugin doesn't appear in Webadmin + TicketChart macro not found
|Reported by:||glc.nwl@…||Owned by:||aviram|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
After copying TicketCharts.py to my project plugins directory, the plugin is NOT listed in Trac Webadmin plugins section.
- I'm running Trac 0.11.5
- restarted Apache
- when I saw this first problem, I didn't tried to go further in the setup process (didn't installed Open Flash Charts 2 and its version 2 python bindings yet)
- enabled in trac.ini with ticketcharts.* = enabled
- Already have AdvParseArgsPlugin and TicketStats plugins installed and both working fine.
- Couldn't find this kind of issue regarding your plugin on the web.
I guess that it should appear at least in WebAdmin plugin's page, even without OFC, and if I try to call the macro through a wiki page, I get the standard Trac error msg :
Error: Failed to load processor TicketChart No macro or processor named 'TicketChart' found
So it seems that TicketCharts.py isn't taken at all by Trac
Any thoughts ?
I've recently installed about 10 plugins on Trac and this is the first that doesn't appear on Webadmin. As I'm still a little newbie on Unix, I'd prefer to first ensure that the plug-in is at least "recognized" and executed by Trac, before eventually spending some hours to install and setup Open Flash Charts for nothing (if the plugin still doesn't work after that).
So, if seems possible and logical for you to encounter this issue without having Open Flash Charts installed, just tell me, and I would give a try completing the whole setup process.
Could you help ? This would be nice, as your plugin should be perfect for my needs and I would really like to make it work.
Many thanks in advance ;-)
Change History (20)
comment:14 Changed 2 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed