|Version 34 (modified by rjollos, 22 months ago) (diff)|
Known (Confirmed) Issues
- There are issues that make this plugin appears to not work in certain cases. The issues are thought to be related to poor handling of the start and end dates (see #3412, #8296, #8330).
- Does not work with PostgreSQL (#3899).
License: This plugin currently has no license. Ticket #9808 has been opened to try and contact the author.
Trac Ticket Statistics
TracTicketStatsPlugin visualizes Trac ticket statistics. It plots the number of open tickets, the number of new tickets and the number of tickets closed.
This plugin was developed for Trac 0.11 with Genshi running Python 2.6. I have not tested this plugin in other environment so if you have any issues, create a new ticket or fix them and submit a patch.
Note: Seems also to work with Python 2.4.
This plugin adds the permission TSTATS_VIEW. User must have this permission to view the ticket statistics page.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Don't forget to add ticketstats.* = enabled to the [components] section of trac.ini.
The following options can be specified in trac.ini (default values are shown):
[ticketstats] yui_base_url = http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2 # Location of YUI API
Download the zipped source from here.
Other Technologies Used
- YUI Charts is used to render the graph.
- Adobe flash player needs to be installed on the client.
This plugin can be used to visualize the progress of a project by seeing the rate of tickets being created vs. tickets being closed. Graphs can be customized.
-  by rjollos on 2013-10-27 08:25:57
Add support for the yui_base_url parameter to macro. Patch by mbowie@…. Fixes #11363.
-  by rjollos on 2013-09-21 02:00:03
Changed bar title attribute to prefix the number of tickets. Fixes #11313.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-22 08:55:07
Refs #8140: Added requirement of TracAdvParseArgsPlugin since the code integrated from the TicketStatsMacro requires it. However, this dependency might be eliminated later on.