|Version 40 (modified by rjollos, 22 months ago) (diff)|
The plugin is undergoing rapid development and is subject to frequent change leading up to the next stable release (3.0.0). Please report back if you are able to test out the latest version.
Known (Confirmed) Issues
- There are issues that make this plugin appears to not work in certain cases. The issues are thought to be related to poor handling of the start and end dates (see #3412, #8296, #8330).
- Does not work with PostgreSQL (#3899).
Trac Ticket Statistics
TracTicketStatsPlugin visualizes Trac ticket statistics. It plots the number of open tickets, the number of new tickets and the number of tickets closed. The plugin includes a macro that allows t:TracQuery's to be used as arguments.
Screenshot of v2.1 on our dev server.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Don't forget to add ticketstats.* = enabled to the [components] section of trac.ini.
The following options can be specified in trac.ini (default values are shown):
[ticketstats] yui_base_url = http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0 # Location of YUI API
Download the zipped source from here.
Other Technologies Used
- YUI Charts is used to render the graph.
- Adobe flash player needs to be installed on the client.
This plugin can be used to visualize the progress of a project by seeing the rate of tickets being created vs. tickets being closed. Graphs can be customized.
The macro allows graphs to be inserted within wiki markup.
[[TicketStats(title = Total tickets last 15 days, height=250,daterange=15d,res_days=1)]]
[[TicketStats(title = Error tickets by week last 3 months, daterange=3m,res_days=7, query=Type='error')]]
The macro arguments are:
- height: graph height, default 500 px.
- column_width: default 40 px.
- res_days: resolution (in days) for each point in the graph.
- daterange: date range specified as "from;to" or just "to". Using 0.12's date field query sintax (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracQuery?version=20#QueryLanguage)