Opened 5 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#10899 new defect

Bug on query results

Reported by: Filipe Correia Owned by: Rob Guttman
Priority: normal Component: SumStatsPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Filipe Correia Trac Release:

Description (last modified by Ryan J Ollos)

I think I've found a bug in Sumstats.

I'm using SumStats in conjunction with the track-backlog and VisualizationPlugin.

I've got a milestone (let's call it "milestone1") with some tickets, and when I call the .../sumstats/query URL I get the results I expected:

However, if I create a new milestone with a due date in the future, I start getting a "zeroed" response:

Any idea of what might be happening? Might it be some misconception on my part of how it is supposed to work?


Attachments (0)

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Filipe Correia

Poking around the source code, I realized that the query knows which milestone to consider based on the referrer. I've used a browser plugin to simulate a referrer to get the query results for the first milestone with and without creating a second milestone:

Results for "milestone1", when only "milestone1" was created:

Results for "milestone1", when a future "milestone2" also exists:

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Ryan J Ollos

Description: modified (diff)

Modify Ticket

Change Properties
Set your email in Preferences
as new The owner will remain Rob Guttman.

Add Comment

E-mail address and name can be saved in the Preferences.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.