[patch] Add a LdapAuthStore to AccountManagerPlugin
|Reported by:||Tobu||Owned by:|
|Cc:||Tobu, lkraav, igoltz||Trac Release:||0.11|
The patch provides authentication support via LDAP if AccountManagerPlugin is installed.
This allows a user to login, logout, and change their password.
No extra configuration outside of LdapPlugin (enable components, configure ldap) and AccountManagerPlugin (enable components) is required; by default, any user that is a member of the group tracusers is allowed to log in.
Change History (14)
Changed 10 years ago by Tobu
Changed 7 years ago by Tobu
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords needinfo added; patch accountmanager removed
- Owner changed from g2p to hasienda
- Summary changed from [PATCH] Authentication support to [patch] Add a LdapAuthStore to AccountManagerPlugin
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 6 Changed 6 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords needinfo removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Trac Release changed from 0.10 to 0.11