[Patch] Some suggested changes to worklogplugin
|Reported by:||krugerm||Owned by:||coling|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
Awesome plugin - this one should definitely be added to the main trac once it's mature.
I've made some changes to the worklog plugin that you might find useful:
- Added a comment field to work logs
- Changed the "Start Work" & "Stop Work" button actions to return to the originating ticket.
- Changed the main worklog page to list all the worklog entries, instead of just showing your most recent log. This is handy for importing into Excel (for example), where all sorts of interesting reporting with pretty graphs can be done. This cold be put somewhere else, but I'm not yet sure where...
- Corrected a few (incorrect) references to "Timing and Estimation Plugin."
- Changed some of the css styling to better fit worklog entries on the page.
It's all pretty simple stuff but I'm just a beginner in python so my apologies for any errors. It all works for me. :)
Please find a diff attached.
Change History (16)
Changed 9 years ago by krugerm
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description ; follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 9 years ago by coling
- Status changed from new to assigned