Can't get this running
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Colin Guthrie|
I think WorkLog may be exactly what I've been looking for. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it working.
Here's the facts:
- Trac 0.11.1, pretty much a fresh install.
- I'm attaching a log, in DEBUG mode.
- Other plug-ins which are definitely working: timingandestimationplugin, gridmod.
- I've also installed tracrpc (XMLRPC, why the hell does trac let people use different names for the file and the package name?!)
- I can see <link rel="stylesheet" href="/chrome/worklog/worklogplugin.css" type="text/css" /> in the HTML source of the ticket page.
- Fedora Core 8, x86_64 GNU/Linux
- History of output:
root@localhost# easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/worklogplugin/0.11/ Downloading http://trac-hacks.org/svn/worklogplugin/0.11/ Doing subversion checkout from http://trac-hacks.org/svn/worklogplugin/0.11/ to /tmp/easy_install-FpanNW/0.11 Processing 0.11 Running setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir /tmp/easy_install-FpanNW/0.11/egg-dist-tmp-MNVRHa zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents... Adding worklog 0.1 to easy-install.pth file
Installed /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/worklog-0.1-py2.5.egg Processing dependencies for worklog==0.1 Finished processing dependencies for worklog==0.1 root@localhost# trac-admin /home/carl/projects/trac/trac_root/ upgrade Worklog needs an upgrade Upgrading Database Creating work_log table Updating work_log table (v2) Updating work_log table (v3) Upgrading usermanual Done upgrading Worklog Upgrade done.
- I have stopped and restarted the Apache/mod_python server that I use MANY times.