No datepicker when create new tickets when GanttCalendarPlugin is installed
|Reported by:||n.schargitz@…||Owned by:||doki_pen|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
i have a problem with these plugin and the GanttCalendarPlugin. When I want to create a new ticket, I could not open the Datepicker. There is no choice to select the Date. I must enter the date manually.
But when I open a already created ticket, I see the option to the right of the testfield, where I can open the Datepicker. These work perfectly!
Can anybody tell me, how I become the datepicker option into the template of new tickets?
Thanks for help
Change History (12)
comment:7 follow-up: ↓ 8 Changed 6 years ago by Maxim Polscha (maxp@…
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.12
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 6 years ago by rjollos
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from No datepicker when create new tickets to No datepicker when create new tickets when GanttCalendarPlugin is installed
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed