"Submit ticket?" popup is redundant/irrelevant with Create/Preview ticket actions
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Richard Liao|
Current Functionality Issues:
- I like the functionality of this plugin and understand the "Replace..." message when switching templates (ticket #4250)
- When we are creating a new ticket and press the "Create Ticket" button, we intend to Submit it, so why ask?
- When we are creating a new ticket and press the "Preview" button, it is also unnecessary to ask the user if they want to "Submit" it. Normally, one is not asked to "Submit" when doing a "Preview" and this confuses my user base.
Desired Functionality (Requirements):
- Remove the popup function for "Submit ticket?" when performing Creates and Previews, or
- Make it user configurable to not display a message for certain functions/actions
Customer Use Impact:
- My user base has to answer an additional question about an action they already had intended on performing. It is extra work and annoying.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.