Templated field resets to template values when using Preview ticket
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Richard Liao|
By the way -- awesome job with #7404! Happy user base.
Steps to recreate:
- Install TracTicketTemplatePlugin in TRAC 0.12 (we just upgraded from 0.11.4 to 0.12).
- Set up templates for description field.
- Create a new ticket and Preview the ticket.
- Previewed content displayed with wiki formatting and the description field is available for further updates.
- The previewed content is displayed as expected.
- The description field is reset back to the "empty" template values. I have tried copying the text from the field before pressing Preview to see if it was just the first time doing Preview. No, it happens every time and there is no warning. It caught me off guard.
- Anyone using TRAC 0.12
- The functionality works correctly in 0.11.4. It appears to be something with how Preview works in 0.12, maybe?
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.