Incompatibility with 0.12 or higher
|Reported by:||fowie||Owned by:||StefanSimroth|
0.12 no longer contains the clearsilver compatability code, so enabling the GoogleCalendar plugin on a 0.12 system now gives
AssertionError: HDF dataset not available. Check your clearsilver installation
Any chance of this being fixed?
Change History (6)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description ; follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 4 years ago by StefanSimroth
- Summary changed from Incompatability with 0.12? to Incompatibility with 0.12
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.12
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by StefanSimroth
- Summary changed from Incompatibility with 0.12 to Incompatibility with 0.12 or higher
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by StefanSimroth
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.