Embed a Google Calendar into Trac wiki pages
This plugin integrates a Google Calendar into Trac wiki pages, by embedding such a calendar into an iFrame. See also #2374.
It is compatible with Trac 0.10 and 0.11: tested with Trac 0.10.3 and 0.11.7. For use with Trac 0.11 you have to install ClearSilver as well, see #8128.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
This could be simply done by using the Web-Admin UI.
An example trac.ini file is as follows:
[components] googlecalendar.* = enabled [googlecalendar] calendar_url = http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=823sd8f7f87bgj67jhssd6f5%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin&pvttk=92h3bfjgh2345gsah355hjh
- In trac.ini you have to enable the plugin and configure it with the Calendar URL. This can either be the public URL (if your calendar is public) or the private URL.
- If you choose your private URL, you can usually see this in the About Trac > Configuration page (if you didn’t adjust the permissions).
- 10016 by StefanSimroth on 2011-04-04 12:25:43
Applied permissions patch from email@example.com fixes #8512
- 7947 by StefanSimroth on 2010-05-14 15:11:57
inital import (moved project home from github here)
the source is compatible with 0.10 and 0.11 (0.12 not tested yet)
the source is in the trunk folder for now and will be separated as soon as necessary (when switching from cs to genshi)
- 7878 by StefanSimroth on 2010-04-22 13:43:09
New hack GoogleCalendarPlugin, created by StefanSimroth