Display a list of matching milestones
This is a macro to display a list of milestones that have matching names. This can be used for reporting on releases which are close together.
The macro supports wildcard-matching, whether the milestone has been released or not and whether the list should be displayed in alphabetical order or not. Here is an example of how to display upcoming (and just released) releases, matching two types of names but not completed and in ascending order:
This is how we display our previous releases, particularly named releases in descending order:
[[MilestoneQuery(release_%, completed, DESC)]]
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12265 by rjollos on 2012-10-29 19:05:18
- Prevent possibly cannot operate on closed cursor error by keeping a db object in scope.
- Prevent possible SQL injection attack by utilizing the Trac DB API to properly escape the query.
- Added setuptools/distutils packaging.
- Removed empty 0.9 and 0.12 directories and renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 9652 by nicferrier on 2010-12-09 22:21:08
change produced wikitext to include a link to the milestone