|Version 1 (modified by robguttman, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Manages named queues via drag-and-drop
This plugin converts one or more reports into ticket 'queues'. A ticket queue allows you to drag-and-drop tickets in your desired order. Ticket positions in a queue get maintained in a custom field.
The motivation for this plugin is for when you want to organize a queue of tickets in the order you intend to tackle the work. Tickets could either use the milestone field as the 'bucket' or use a separate (custom) field. An example may be helpful.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:queuesplugin here].
- 16027 by rjollos on 2016-11-29 02:21:11
Remove eclipse project files
- 15979 by rjollos on 2016-11-17 09:39:03
1.2.0dev: Replace virtual script by using add_script_data
- 15978 by rjollos on 2016-11-17 09:18:00
1.2.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.0+ database API
- Create a new branch for Trac 1.2 and later.
- Drop compatibility code for Trac < 1.2
Patch by justinludwig.