Tools and docs to work with Trac, Subversion and Clearcase
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This collection of scripts, docs and plugin to help interfacing Trac and Subversion with an existing Clearcase environment, which is a third party configuration management system owned by IBM.
These tools are provided as-is, without support. It is likely they cannot be used without medium or heavy changes to tweak them for a particular environment.
This collection of tools contain:
- SvnCcHelpersScript/RevTree plugin which shows a "revision tree" (known as a version tree for Clearcase users) of a Subversion repository.
- Subversion hook scripts that use specific keywords in the commit message to distinguish actions made on the repository.
- Several wiki pages that describe how the scripts are used.
This collection of tools is used by a 10-people team who manage their C++ development with the help of Trac and Subversion and who need to deliver their work to a Clearcase server, and import external changes made on the Clearcase VOBs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- 1703 by eblot on 2006-12-16 14:48:59
Remove the old revtree implementation based on Graphviz.
New project is implemented in RevtreePlugin
- 1089 by eblot on 2006-08-06 17:43:09
Fix up cache management
- 1083 by eblot on 2006-08-03 22:27:56
- Add a new feature to hide the dead/terminated branches
- Several additional bug fixes