Whiteboard for tickets
This plugin provides a custom query view that lays tickets out in a whiteboard manner. See http://www.infoq.com/articles/agile-kanban-boards and wikipedia's page for more information.
- Switch between the grid and whiteboard views using the whiteboard link in the upper right corner.
- Lists the query results with each grouping as a column, like in a Kanban board.
- Formats each ticket in a post-it note format.
- Allow dragging and dropping from column to column. You can then save these changes.
With this plugin and with a properly defined query, the kanban board looks as follows:
If you are not seeing anything when you try to view the whiteboard, you probably are not grouping your query by anything. If you have any comments please add them to #7633.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Note: Python 2.4 eggs are not provided simply because I do not have it installed on my machine. If you build a Python 2.4 egg for a release, feel free to cook one up and send to me. I will add it to repository and the download list.
Download the zipped trunk from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 15467 by rjollos on 2016-04-14 01:54:18
Remove tag_svn_revision attribute
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10
- 15323 by rjollos on 2016-02-18 01:09:22
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 12123 by olemis on 2012-10-06 20:23:04
WhiteboardPlugin: New mantainer in town = olemis