picture instead of black screen
|Reported by:||w.pasman@…||Owned by:||t2y|
I can't find in the documentation how to replace the black placeholder of the video (by placeholder I mean the black block that you see on the trac page, you get to see the video only after you click on the black block)
It would be nice if you can specify an image too show in the placeholder.
- Black blocks don't look so nice
- it's not clear to the user that it is a video
- it's not clear to the user that he has to click on it.
Change History (6)
comment:4 Changed 22 months ago by t2y
- Owner changed from lcordier to t2y
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Trac Release set to 1.0