Extension of TicketValidator Plugin: Check on data type, check independent on status
|Reported by:||Reinhard||Owned by:||superafroman|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||status, data type, validator|
After user over longer time, I decided to publish an improvement of the TickenvalidatorPlugin:
- Check for all statuses of the ticket (requested in ticket #4742)
- Check dependent on type of the ticket (requested in ticket #6067).
Details can be found in validator.txt in the source (ticketvalidator.zip). Here is some example:
[ticketvalidator] new.required = purpose *.required = address done.*.required = weather, brightness *.integer = age, lines_of_code *.task.float = cost
- If the state is 'new', the field 'purpose' must be filled-in.
- 'address' is always required.
- If the state is 'done', 'weather' and 'brightness' are required, independent on the type (of course, "done.required = ..." would do the same here).
- 'age' and 'lines_of_code' must always be integers.
- Independent on the state, 'cost' must be a float if the ticket type is 'task'.
More data types can be implemented easily.