|Version 22 (modified by 4 years ago) (diff),|
Add a pastebin component to Trac
Adds a basic pastebin functionality to a webpage. It requires Trac >= 0.11 and Pygments > 0.5.
For some screenshots have a look at the attachments. But note that they are taken on my test trac installation with a heavily modified theme.
The TracPastePlugin provides several features:
- Paste events are shown in the timeline.
Several additional features have been proposed:
- Tags support (#6160)
- TracLinks support (#5773)
- Search provider (#6140)
- Spam filter integration (#6144)
- XmlRpcPlugin support (#6348)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Make sure the Pygments Python package is installed
- Either: Download, build egg, drop into your plugins folder,
- Enable it through WebAdmin or by editing
[components] tracpaste.* = enabled
trac-admin $TRAC_ENV upgrade
- Restart web server
- Add the permissions
PASTEBIN_ADMINthat you'd like your users to have.
- It should now be visible on the main navigation bar and available under
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 14799 by rjollos on 2015-07-13 02:25:09
IEnvironmentSetupParticipantper discussion in trac:#8172.
- 14798 by rjollos on 2015-07-12 08:44:16
0.3.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.1.6dev API. Fixes #5658, #7204.
- pastebin_file.png (101.9 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
- pastebin_index.png (100.5 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
bh_pastebin_x_99_mainform.png (37.1 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . New paste form
bh_pastebin_x_100_pasteview.png (37.5 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . Paste view
Download all attachments as: .zip