|Version 13 (modified by richard, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Ticket Template
Table of Contents
SEE:ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking
- TicketTemplate enable users to create ticket using templates which can be customized by Trac administrator and themselves.
- Trac administrator can spcify a general system level template default for all uncustomized ticket types.
- System level ticket templates are ticket type specific.
- User level ticket templates (ie, my template) can be managed by common users.
- This version can work with Trac 0.11/0.12.
Changes in version 0.7
- This version has fully i18n support with Trac 0.12dev-r9098 above.
- New feature: support My Template. Everyone can manage their own templates now.
- New feature: template can include any fields, the default field is description.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tractickettemplateplugin here].
IMPORTANT: Please BACKUP you ticket templates if you are upgrading this plugin.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall this plugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- (Optional): If you are using Trac 0.12 with i18n, you should compile language files here:
python setup.py compile_catalog -f
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] tickettemplate.* = enabled [tickettemplate] [tickettemplate] field_list = summary, description, reporter, owner, priority, cc, milestone, component, version, type enable_custom = true
- Set field_list to choose which field should be included in template.
- Set enable_custom to false will disable My Template, which default is true.
- Trac administrator should define the template for all ticket types:
- Login as administrator, open Admin -> Ticket System -> Ticket Template
- load the template of each ticket type, modify them and apply changes
- After defined ticket template, normal user can create ticket using predefined template by change ticket types dropdown list items.
- Screen capture of newticket page.
- Screen capture of Admin panel.
- 15414 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 20:37:35
1.0dev: Fix regression in r14729
The classmethod line should have been removed.
- 15102 by rjollos on 2015-12-07 18:12:05
1.0dev: Fix regression in 
My Template selector was not functioning due to
execution of selector before adding the template containing
the element intended to be selected.
- 15073 by rjollos on 2015-11-27 15:58:12
1.0dev: Conform to PEP8
- Fixed failing test
- Removed Trac < 1.0 fallback code