|Version 77 (modified by olemis, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Distributed Peer Review Plugin
- CodeCommentsPlugin Trac Code Comments Plugin
- CodeReviewPlugin Code Review Plugin
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin Working with code reviews and ticket/changeset relationships
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review of Source Code
- PeerReviewPlugin/Documentation Distributed Peer Review - User Guide
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Follow the standard trac plugin installation instructions.
- Add the setting "codereview.* = enabled" to the [components] section in trac.ini
- The permission CODE_REVIEW_DEV and CODE_REVIEW_MGR must be assigned as appropriate.
If you have any comments about the plugin or/and you would like to join the discussion please see this ticket.
I have moved every comments from here to that ticket to make the main wiki page more visible and pure informative.
- 15598 by Cinc-th on 2016-06-15 10:19:33
PeerReviewPlugin: corrected too broad exception clausel.
- 15597 by Cinc-th on 2016-06-15 09:54:13
PeerReviewPlugin: print full path of files in review reports by prepending the repository url.
- 15596 by Cinc-th on 2016-06-15 09:38:20
PeerReviewPlugin: refactored code for building the repository list into a function for future use.