htpasswd/tracd/trac11 Authentication information not available
|Reported by:||cantthinkthinkpink@…||Owned by:||hasienda|
I have Trac 0.11 running on tracd, the standalone server. I had not previously configured any sort of login for trac. In order to get to my webAdmin,I added WEB_ADMIN permission for anonymous. A real hack, one which I hope to rid myself of soon.
I downloaded tracaccountmanager and enabled all components. I am now allowed to create and edit users, but when I click "login", I am given the error
Authentication information not available. Please refer to the installation documentation.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
Change History (8)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 6 years ago by pacopablo
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from mgood to hasienda
- Status changed from reopened to new